Tagged by rhythmstarfruitcitrus
1. Have you ever been told you look like a celebrity? If so, who?
not particularly, i vaguely remember someone in an art class trying to figure out who i look like and never getting it out. lmao.
2. Favorite comfort food?
mac and cheese, man
3. Tell me about a favorite childhood memory.
all of mine are traumatizing. But there was the time my brother, cousin and I locked ourselves in a closet and it’s kind of hilarious tho?
4. What brought you to the black hole known as tumblr?
Pretty pictures and then all the fandoms migrated here from LJ.
5. Favorite adult beverage?
chocolate almond milk. it’s adult because it doesn’t have a cartoon bunny on it.
but otherwise I don’t have a favorite? I’m usually boring and will get like a vodka cran because it’s pinkish
6. Favorite word?
7. First celebrity crush?
zack morris. non fictional though, John Cho.
8. Favorite phone app?
9. Name one thing you like that would surprise people.
idk if anything i like would surprise people, because they might just think i’m trolling. you all know i like ross miner, but that might be surprising just in that i even care who he is.
10. What do you hope to do/accomplish in 2014?
have a job, not die, the usual.
I wasn’t going to tag people but eh, why not. Do it if you’re bored/feel like it :)))
1. What was the last thing you complained about?
2. Do you wear glasses?
3. What’s the last thing you watched on Youtube?
4. What’s your favorite TV show at the moment?
5. What’s one room/feature you would put in your dream house?
6. What was the last thing you ate for dinner?
7. What is one non-electronic item you can’t live without (excuse the exaggeration)?
8. What’s one phrase you would retire (even if you use it yourself. or not.)?
9. Do you have a favorite superhero?
10. Are you going to watch the Veronica Mars movie?
"I mean, I know that someone was making your life a living hell, and I definitely had information during that time that would have answered a lot of things for you, but like, you get why I didn’t tell you right? I didn’t want to cross any journalistic lines. Lines of good taste, normal age difference, pretentious philosophy, spying on teen girls, those are all crossable. But journalistic ethics, that one I take seriously."