"rebecca existing is the world’s best spectator sport. she’s actually responsible for the decline of figure skating fans in the US for this very reason." WOW I FEEL SO IMPORTANT i am gonna put this on my resume!!!!
i don’t know how anyone could not hire you upon reading??? but also you pretty much weed out the unsavory types of characters such as myself, because we’d literally all rather watch you watch old videos of michelle kwan and alissa czisny than turn to the actual state of us figure skating in time for #roadtoregionals and evan lysacek not showing up to things
oops! had this in my drafts and forgot to answer!
Rule 1 - Post the rules.
Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 10 new ones.
Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them.
I was tagged by the very lovely ceciliabartoli :)
- Have you ever ridden a motorcycle?
hahahah No. And it’s probably safe to say I never will.
- Who is your favorite athlete?
Michelle Kwan. Currently, Mr. Takahashi.
- Have you ever met a politician?
Not of which I can recall?
- What is your favorite dessert?
Chocolate! To narrow my sophisticated tastes down, probably a chocolate milkshake if that counts.
- Who is your all-time favorite “American Idol” contestant?
Brooke White from season 7. Although, I’ve definitely voted most for Anoop Desai.
- What fictional character do you relate to the most?
I don’t know. I have my favorites but I don’t always see myself in them to a huge extent. I probably will have a better answer tomorrow, but since I’m watching right now, Anya from Buffy. Except for the whole vengeance demon thing. I’m maybe obnoxious, but I’m not vengeful.
- Did you attend summer camp when you were younger?
- Do you like sweet tea?
- Who is the most famous person you have met?
The famous people I can recall meeting are all Idol contestants or skaters. Adam Lambert and Johnny Weir probably win in infamy. But I’m guessing Peggy Fleming is the more universal name? One time I saw Coral from Real World: B2NY at H&M. That was a highlight of my life.
- What is the most daring thing you’ve ever done?
LOL, took my driving test.
10 Questions for the 10 people I’ve tagged:
- What is your favorite color combination?
- What is your dream job (whether or not you think it’s realistic or viable)?
- Do you like rainy weather?
- Do you have a favorite breakfast cereal?
- Does it bother you that I spell “favorite” and “color” with no u?
- Do you think your name is too long or too short?
- Have you ever traveled outside of your own country?
- Do you like to wear hats?
- Have you ever participated in any organized sports?
- Have you ever had a Disneyland churro?
Ugh @ 9% tho. this is like uncledai levels of embarrassment
i do love tho
that my tumblr is like
- pretty little liars
- pretty people
- sometimes i lol at things that aren’t daisuketakahashipublicembarrassment
- and then bagelsvswaffles